Hotel Mirandola is situated just a stone’s throw from the biomedicale district of Mirandola, and perfectly combines the needs of guests interested in both the artistic treasures of the city of Mirandola and its surroundings, as well as in its bustling business life.
– 24h service
– multilingual staff
– free Wi-Fi internet connection
An inviting bar-TV room awaits you for moments of relaxation during your stay; there, you can watch all Italian cup and premier league football matches live.
- Welcome drink (prosecco or alcohol-free)
- Buffet breakfast offering the classic beverages, freshly squeezed juices, fresh pastries, cakes, yoghurts, a range of cold meats, savoury dishes, and breakfasts for coeliacs.
- Safe for valuables
- Left luggage service
- TV Room
- 2 rooms for the disabled
- Private car park
- Check-in: 2:00 pm
- Check-out: 12:00 noon
- Late Check-out on request
- Catering service
- Transfer to and from Bologna and Verona airports
- Laundry service
The 36 rooms, double, single and triple, recently refurbished, are very inviting and comfortable. All the rooms are sound proofed and offer high standard international services, including:
- free unlimited Wi-Fi
- LCD flat-screen TV with digital terrestrial decoder
- satellite TV
- independent and sanitised air conditioning
- heating with individual temperature control
- telephone with wake-up call service
- bathroom with shower
- complimentary toiletry kit
- free 1/2 l bottle of mineral water
- sound proofed windows
Double or Twin Room
Tastefully furnished, the rooms are personalised and equipped with all comforts to make your stay pleasant and relaxing. Third bed available on request. A twin room for one is available on request
Classic or Superior Single Room
Inviting and comfortable, ideal for business travellers, equipped with the latest technological services. The classic single rooms have one single bed, while the superior rooms have a queen size bed. A twin room for one is available on request.
Need somewhere to celebrate your anniversary or birthday? Hotel Mirandola can offer you: 1 night stay for 2 people – bottle of sparkling wine and chocolates – breakfast in bed – late check-out on request where possible. ALL FOR JUST € 75
Are you planning your wedding in Mirandola or in the surroundings? Hotel Mirandola proposes special offers for all your guests. Contact us for a custom quote.
“A special discount for an unforgettable wedding night. Hotel Mirandola can offer newly-weds its Superior Room with a bottle of prosecco and fresh pastries, breakfast in bed, late check-out. The promotion costs € 75
Italy will be hosting the Universal Exhibition EXPO 2015, the International event which this year deals with the theme of Nutrition. Events, exhibitions and workshops will be held to create debate on this highly important theme. Hotel Mirandola can boast an excellent position both for organising visits to companies in the area of Emilia Romagna as well as for getting to Milan by train (Mirandola – Bologna – Milan). Free transfer to Mirandola train station.
Giovanni Pico della Mirandola
was a Renaissance philosopher. His prestigious family lived in Mirandola.
Castello dei Pico
XII century Rocca Matildica castle
XIV, XV and XVI century – Fort of the Pico family, Imperial Vicars
XVII and XVIII century Pico Princes’ Castle and Pico Ducal Fortress
XX century – resurfacing of the tower and bastions with Ghibelline battlements
– XV century in Gothic style
Galleria Ferrari (Maranello – Modena)
Lamborghini (Sant’Agata Bolognese – Bologna)
– XV century
Church of San Francesco
– XV century in Gothic style
Church of Gesu’
– XVII century in Baroque style
– protected by the “Galasso decree” for its rare birds, archaeological site (Bronze Age, Etruscan, Roman) with its distinctive rural buildings known as “barchessoni” in San Martino Spino
La Pieve di Quarantoli
– XII century Romanesque church.
The earthquake of May 2012 caused damage to some historical buildings in Mirandola.
Hotel Mirandola is just a short distance from some of Italy’s major art cities